How to book
- Online from Monday 4 February 2013: Click on the links on the previous page to browse the season or download a PDF
Secure online ticketing open 24 hours a day
Choose your exact seating location
Reduced booking fee per transaction: £2.00
- By phone from Monday 18 February 2013: Call +44 (0)20 7638 8891.
Booking fee includes the return of your tickets by first class post if time permits.
Calls may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
- In person from Monday 18 February 2013: At Advance Box Office, Level G, Silk Street Entrance
- By post: Download a booking form and send it to LSO, Freepost KE7766, London EC2B 2RR
Make great savings when you book the same number of tickets for three or more evening concerts at the same time:
- Book three or four concerts and save 15%
- Book five or more concerts and save 20%
Exclusions: Discounts will not be applied to the following concerts – 12 Dec, 19 Dec, 21 Jan, 1 Jun. These concerts will still count towards your multi-buy total, for example book three concerts including one exclusion and you will still save 15% on two concerts.
- Book 8 or more concerts and receive up to two free tickets for either the LSO String Ensemble on 27 Oct or LSO Brass Quintet on 23 Jan. To claim your free tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference or tick the appropriate box on your booking form.
BBC Radio 3 Lunchtime Concerts multi-buy discounts
Book any four or more concerts for £8 each. Concession tickets are not eligible for the multi-buy discount as discounts cannot be combined.
Any seat £5. Adults may purchase up to three tickets for under-16s (unlimited for Family concerts).
Tickets can be exchanged for another LSO concert or credit vouchers valid for six months, provided they are returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours before the performance (two weeks for group bookings). Administration fee applies.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket: £2 online booking fee, £3.50 telephone booking fee per transaction.
Groups of 10 or more
Groups of 10+ can receive a discount of 20% for most concerts (10% for 12 Dec, 19 Dec, 21 Jan and 1 Jun) plus other benefits. Call the Group Booking Line on 020 7382 7211 (10am-5pm Mon-Fri) from Mon 28 Jan, or visit lso.co.uk/groups.
Disabled visitors who have joined the Barbican Access Membership scheme can inform us of their access requirements, receive information in alternative formats and may be eligible for reductions on tickets. Any available discounted tickets are limited in number and subject to availability – please book early to avoid disappointment. Full details are available online at www.barbican.org.uk/access and will be sent with your membership information.