LSO Pioneers is a new membership programme aimed at those aged under 45 years old who share our belief in the transformative power of music and want to be a part of our future success.
While supporting the Orchestra’s vital work, LSO Pioneers will have the opportunity to meet like-minded young professionals, to grow and share their appreciation of classical music, and to build valuable social
and business networks.
We offer Pioneers a wide range of benefits enabling them to build a personal relationship with the LSO while at the same time expanding their network.
- Access to Half Six Fix networking events for you and a guest
- An invitation to a special performance by talented LSO musicians
- Invitations to evening open rehearsals for you and a guest
- An invitation to the annual Opening Season Concert and receptions*
- An invitation to The Orchestra Invites, the annual party with the Orchestra*
- Priority booking for the LSO’s Barbican concert season
- Regular updates about the LSO’s work
- Acknowledgement & thanks in LSO programmes
Here's how you can join:
Membership is £600 per year or £50 per month.
You can join for one year through PayPal - which accepts all major credit cards - or by Direct Debit with a monthly payment option.
Spread the cost via Direct Debit
If you choose to support the LSO by Direct Debit, you have the option to split your contribution into monthly payments, allowing you to spread your support across the year.