Opportunities for Business
The London Symphony Orchestra is one of the UK’s most powerful creative forces. We care about results in all areas of our work and we are focused on delivering partnerships that perform.
Resident at the Barbican Centre in the heart of the City of London, the LSO is a global brand with a track record of ensuring a competitive advantage for its corporate partners across all areas of business.
The LSO is resident at the Barbican, in the heart of London’s Square Mile, and part of 'Brand Britain'.
There is no other orchestra that connects its sponsors with such a global audience, and in such a variety of ways:
- 250,000 concert-goers in London and around the world each year
- 130,000 programmes and brochures distributed each year
- 10 million views on YouTube
- 260,000 Facebook followers
'A genuinely historic orchestra - in its element right here and now. London should be very proud'
Fiona Woolf CBE, The Right Honourable the Lord Mayor of the City of London (2013/14)
- 650,000 website hits each year
- 185,000 Twitter followers
- over 1 million iTunes downloads a year
- 23 million viewers via Mezzo TV
- 1 billion viewers of the LSO at the London Olympics
To find out more about tailored partnership opportunities that match your strategic goals, click below: