A corporate partnership with the LSO offers alignment with our business networks and our international reputation for innovation, quality and excellence. Every partnership is bespoke, flexible and focused on results.
Corporate partners can choose to support a unique range of initiatives, playing an integral role in the LSO’s ground-breaking activity. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- international tours to key markets including Europe, Russia, India, China, Japan, Hong Kong, the USA and Australia
- prestigious London residency at the Barbican, with the world’s most prominent conductors including Valery Gergiev, Bernard Haitink and Sir Simon Rattle
- award-winning community and education programmes in East London, encompassing music therapy, family concerts, local choirs, and digital music technology
- innovative recording and digital platforms, transforming music’s reach to millions worldwide
Sponsors can measure the results of their alignment with the LSO brand, its global reach and its large and loyal audience. In return for your investment we deliver:
- top-tier client hospitality with exclusive access to premium tickets, venues and renowned LSO artists
- brand visibility and positioning, building profile, trust and exposure to discerning and influential audiences
- business-to-business opportunities as part of a senior network of corporate leaders, and a calendar of bespoke events in remarkable locations
- high impact corporate citizenship and staff engagement opportunities within diverse communities in and around the City of London, connecting CSR with your people, PR and profit
Partnership with the LSO could be one of the most powerful investments your company makes. A range of high profile opportunities for sponsorship is available from £30,000.
Find out more
We invite you to contact us to find out more about the ways we offer measurable return on your investment:
Charlotte Clemson, Corporate Partnerships Manager
Tel: +44 20 7382 2554