Get closer to the music
Patrons of the London Symphony Orchestra love great music and share our vision for the future.
Our Patrons play a vital role in helping us to achieve our ambitions. From concerts at the Barbican and worldwide touring, to LSO Discovery education programmes and projects in the local community, LSO Patrons help to sustain the depth and integrity of our work and enable us to look forward to an exciting and secure future.
'You feel that the LSO can go anywhere with you. And you feel they're a family. They look after each other.'
Sir Simon Rattle
Patrons support our success and receive the following annual benefits:
Bronze (£1,250–£2,499 per annum)
**Benefit value £290
- Enhanced priority booking for the LSO’s Barbican concert season, with a personalised booking service
- Access to premium seats for the LSO’s London concert season
- Access to premium seats set aside for LSO Open Rehearsals
- Access to the LSO Members’ Bar at the Barbican at 10 concerts per season, with opportunities to meet LSO musicians
- Invitation to the annual Orchestra party*
- An invitation to the annual Patrons Supported Concert and receptions*
- Invitations to the annual LSO Discovery showcase and other Discovery events*
- Access to the annual series of LSO Insight events, which include interviews with artists, LSO musicians, and social events*
- Regular updates about the LSO’s work, including the LSO’s Living Music magazine
- Acknowledgement and thanks in LSO produced programmes
Silver (£2,500–£4,999 per annum)
**Benefit value £420
As for Bronze, plus
- Unlimited access to the LSO Members’ Bar, with opportunities to meet LSO musicians
- Invitation to the annual Patrons Chair Endow recital
Gold (£5,000–£9,999 per annum)
**Benefit value £660
As for Silver, plus
- An invitation to the Season Opening events
- Opportunities to meet our family of artists at exclusive gatherings
Diamond (£10,000–£14,999 per annum)
**Benefit value £760
As for Gold, plus
- An opportunity to endow the chair of an LSO musician
- Opportunities to host an exclusive private event with an LSO musician*
*Additional cost applies
**For tax reasons we inform you that a compulsory charge is made to cover the benefits we offer to our Patrons. A donation is requested, but not required to support the work of the LSO, which qualifies for Gift Aid.
If you wish to make a contribution as a Patron but you do not wish to receive benefits or attend events, you can make a donation-only gift to the LSO at each level of membership. Please contact us for more information, or to discuss a variation of full LSO Patrons membership.
Find out more
Thank you for your interest in LSO Patrons. If you would like to know more about becoming a LSO Patron, we would be delighted to hear from you. Higher levels of support are available, including membership of our Artists Circle and Music Director Donor Circle. Please contact:
Liana Richards, Acting Director of Development