Groups are sure to receive a warm welcome at London Symphony Orchestra concerts. With exclusive discounts and benefits, groups of 10+ can save up to £17.10* per ticket. Plus our simple booking process makes planning your next visit as easy as possible.
Choose from over 50 concerts a year, from orchestral and choral to jazz and gospel, with visits from some of the world’s greatest soloists and conductors. Whether you are a regular concert-goer or are trying something new, an unforgettable evening awaits with the LSO.
*Groups of 10+ benefit from a 30% discount when booking two or more concerts, making the best seats in the house just £39.90 down from £57.
Benefits for Groups of 10+
- 20% discount on tickets for one concert or 30% discount when booking two or more concerts within the season ^
- No additional booking fees
- Dedicated group booking hotline: +44 20 7382 7211
- Obligation-free reservations, with no payment due until four weeks before your chosen concert
- Your group's name in the concert programme (which are always free)
- Priority booking period when a new season is announced
- Convenient coach drop-off and pick-up points
Benefits for Larger Groups
- Free hot drinks vouchers*
- Private interval receptions with light refreshments and the chance to meet LSO musicians*
- Two complimentary tickets for Group Organiser*
- Three-course meal for Group Organiser*
*Dependent on number and price of tickets purchased, and subject to availability – please ask the Box Office when making your reservation.
^Please note that Group discount only applies to the LSO's 'own promotion' concerts at the Barbican, and does not apply to the concerts on 30 and 31 May 2020 or LSO Family Concerts. Group discount cannot be combined with any other discount and is not available online.
Recommended by Us
Symphonic Gospel Spirit
Symphonic and gospel music collide, with orchestral arrangements of traditional spirituals and classical standards given a gospel twist.
Vaughan Williams & Britten
From the New World
Dvořák’s Ninth Symphony tops the bill, a much-loved work that reputedly played as humankind took their first steps on the moon.
Experience Something Different
Groups don't just receive discounts to our evening concerts. Explore daytime and early evening options and make the most of our group benefits with BBC Radio 3 Lunchtime Concerts at LSO St Luke's and Half Six Fix Concerts in the Barbican.
Half Six Fix Concerts