Benefits for groups of 10+
The LSO offers a warm welcome to groups, with exclusive discounts and benefits for groups of 10+, plus a simple booking process to help make planning your visit as easy as possible. There are over 50 classical concerts a year to choose from, and with a wide variety of music on offer and visits from some of the world's greatest soloists and conductors, you're sure to find something to inspire every member of your group.
Make a booking: call +44 20 7382 7211
Benefits for Groups of 10+
Tickets to LSO concerts at the Barbican are fantastic value (starting from £16, plus booking fee), and we offer a range of exclusive benefits for groups of ten or more, including:
- 20% discount on tickets to standard LSO concerts or 30% discount when booking two or more concerts within the season ^
- Obligation-free reservations, with no payment due until four weeks before your chosen concert
- Dedicated group booking hotline: +44 20 7382 7211
- Priority booking period when the new season goes on sale
- Vouchers for free hot drinks*
- Private interval receptions with light refreshments and the chance to meet LSO musicians*
- Convenient coach drop-off and pick-up points
- Free programmes
- Your group's name in the programme
- Free pair of tickets for Group Organiser*
- Three-course meal for Group Organiser*
- No additional booking fees
*Dependent on number and price of tickets purchased, and subject to availability – please ask the Box Office when making your reservation.
^Please note that Group discount only applies to the LSO's 'own promotion' concerts at the Barbican, and does not apply to the concerts on 30 and 31 May 2020 or LSO Family Concerts. Group discount cannot be combined with any other discount and is not available online.
Making Your Booking
Group organisers can reserve seats without payment until four weeks prior to the concert, allowing you to amend numbers or cancel entirely if necessary.
Get in Touch
Looking for a daytime option?
Groups of 10+ also receive a 20% discount on tickets to BBC Radio 3 Lunchtime Concerts, chamber music recitals that take place at our sister venue LSO St Luke’s, just five minutes down the road from the Barbican.
You might also like to try Half Six Fix, our new concert format. These concerts start at 6.30pm and last for one hour. Find out more here.