Groups are sure to receive a warm welcome at London Symphony Orchestra concerts. With exclusive discounts and benefits, groups of 10+ can save up to £18* per ticket. Plus our simple booking process makes planning your next visit as easy as possible.
Choose from over 50 concerts a year, from orchestral and choral to jazz and gospel, with visits from some of the world’s greatest soloists and conductors. Whether you are a regular concert-goer or are trying something new, an unforgettable evening awaits with the LSO.
*Groups of 10+ benefit from a 30% discount when booking two or more concerts, making the best seats in the house just £42 down from £60 in the 2020/21 season.
Benefits for Groups of 10+
- 20% discount on tickets for one concert or 30% discount when booking two or more concerts within the season ^
- No additional booking fees
- Dedicated group booking hotline: +44 20 7382 7211
- Obligation-free reservations, with no payment due until four weeks before your chosen concert
- Your group's name in the concert programme (which are always free)
- Priority booking period when a new season is announced
- Convenient coach drop-off and pick-up points
Benefits for Larger Groups
- Free hot drinks vouchers*
- Private interval receptions with light refreshments and the chance to meet LSO musicians*
- Two complimentary tickets for Group Organiser*
- Three-course meal for Group Organiser*
*Dependent on number and price of tickets purchased, and subject to availability – please ask the Box Office when making your reservation.
^Please note that Group discount only applies to the LSO's 'own promotion' concerts at the Barbican, and does not apply to LSO Family Concerts. Group discount cannot be combined with any other discount and is not available online.
Recommended by Us: Our 2020/21 Season
Elgar & Brahms
Both Elgar and Brahms knew that big feelins require absolute musical mastery – hear epic grandeur and deep tendernss in both symphony and concerto.
Wagner Tristan and Isolde
The greatest love story in all opera: Sir Simon Rattle conducts a world-class cast in the complete second act of Wagner's timeless tragedy. Repeated on 1 December.
The choral blockbuster to end all choral blockbusters: Orff's outrageous cantata is all-but guaranteed to bring the house down. Repeated on 22 December.
Haydn, Dvořák, Rachmaninoff
Sir Simon Rattle conducts personal favourites, the music that he loves: you won't spend a wittier, warmer or more entertaining evening in a concert hall.
Tchaikovsky 6 & Nicola Benedetti
Tchaikovsky's 'Pathétique' Symphony lays heart and soul on the line, plus Debussy's iridescent visions and the one and only Nicola Benedetti.
Sibelius 5 & Yuja Wang
Yuja Wang and Michael Tilson Thomas: two names that speak for themselves, in Rachmaninoff’s hugely popular Second Piano Concerto and Sibelius' Fifth Symphony.
Experience Something Different
Groups don't just receive discounts to our evening concerts. Explore daytime and early evening options and make the most of our group benefits with BBC Radio 3 Lunchtime Concerts at LSO St Luke's and Half Six Fix Concerts in the Barbican.
Half Six Fix Concerts