Experience the London Symphony Orchestra for less with Wildcard tickets for evening concerts at the Barbican.*
For £10 or £15, plus £3 online booking fee, you are guaranteed entry to the concert but you won’t know your exact seat until the evening of the performance.
You could get lucky with a top price seat in the stalls or circle, or slip in at the back of the balcony. That’s the chance you take to save.**
Over 1000 Wildcard tickets will be available each season on a first-come, first-served basis with further releases staggered throughout the year.
How it works
- Look for the Wildcard button on each event listing then select to book one or two tickets.
There’s a limit of two tickets per person per concert. We cannot guarantee that two tickets purchased at the same time or individually will be seated next to each other.
- Once purchased, a Wildcard ticket guarantees you entry, but your seat won’t be assigned until the evening of the concert.
- On the night, go to the Barbican Box Office on the Stalls level (-1) to exchange your Wildcard ticket for a valid concert ticket.
- For concerts in the 2020/21 season, following an initial release, the available Wildcards for a concert may then rise in price from £10 to £15. Make sure you book early for the best price.
* Excluded LSO concerts: LSO Discovery Family and Showcase concerts.
** Top price seats are worth £60 in the 2020/21 season. Bottom price seats are worth £18 in the 2020/21 season.
Generously supported by the Art Mentor Foundation Lucerne.