Experience the LSO for less with Wildcard, our new discount ticket option for all* London Symphony Orchestra main season evening concerts.
Wildcard tickets are £10 plus £3 online booking fee and guarantee you entry to the concert, but you won’t know your seat until the day of the performance.
You might end up with a place at the back worth £16 or you could get lucky with a top price seat in the middle of the stalls.
That’s the risk you take to save!
We’re making over 1300 Wildcard tickets available throughout the year, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Availability for each concert is limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Wildcard tickets for the 2018/19 season go on sale on Friday 2 February 2018 at 10am. An initial allocation has been made available for all eligible concerts, with more to be released at stages later in the year.
* excluding Family Concerts (27 Oct 2018, 27 Jan 2019 & 1 Jun 2019), LSO Discovery Showcase (6 Jun 2019) and The Cunning Little Vixen (27 & 29 Jun 2019)
How it works
- Look for the Wildcard button on each event listing. Choose the date from the list on the next page.
- Once purchased, a Wildcard ticket guarantees you a seat for the concert but does not allow admittance.
- Wildcard tickets must first be exchanged for a valid concert ticket at the Stalls box office on the evening.
- Your concert seat will only be allocated on the day of the performance and will be worth at least £15.
- Tickets are limited to two tickets per person per concert. We cannot guarantee that two tickets purchased at the same time or individually will be seated next to each other.