Experience the LSO for less with Wildcard, our new discount ticket option for all* London Symphony Orchestra main season evening concerts.
Wildcard tickets are £10 plus £3 online booking fee and guarantee you entry to the concert, but you won’t know your seat until the day of the performance.
You might end up with a place at the back worth £16 or you could get lucky with a £56 top price seat in the stalls or circle.
That’s the chance you take to save!
We’re making over 1300 Wildcard tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis with releases staggered throughout the year.
Availability for each concert is limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
* excluding Family Concerts (1 Jun 2019, 27 Oct 2019, 7 Mar 2020, 16 May 2020), LSO Discovery Showcases (6 Jun 2019 & 17 May 2020), National Youth Orchestra (5 Jan 2020), The Cunning Little Vixen (27 & 29 Jun 2019), and Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis (30 & 31 May 2020)
How it works
- Look for the Wildcard button on each event listing. Choose the date from the list on the next page.
- Once purchased, a Wildcard ticket guarantees you a seat for the concert but does not allow admittance.
- Wildcard tickets must first be exchanged for a valid concert ticket at the Stalls box office on the evening.
- Your concert seat will only be allocated on the day of the performance and will be worth at least £15.
- Tickets are limited to two tickets per person per concert. We cannot guarantee that two tickets purchased at the same time or individually will be seated next to each other.